• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for my fellow left handers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for my fellow left handers

Amazing facts about lefties for Left-Handers Day - CBBC Newsround

Hah. You are a genetic mutant freak. Like two of my kids.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You sure they are yours? Its hereditary! You could be the bonny prince Charlie with Swiss chocolate.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm ambidextrous akin to a much superior personage.

Bet you didn't know these 10 Famous people were Ambidextrous
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Left-handedness is recessive. Both parents can be right-handed and the sprog be left. But even so - they're still genetic mutant freaks.

My brother is ambisinistrous. Equally kack-handed with both hands.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I'm ambidextrous akin to a much superior personage.

Bet you didn't know these 10 Famous people were Ambidextrous
            Unfortunately, ambidextrous is usually caused by lack of oxygen at birth. Also, i dont think true ambidextrous exists.

I dont mean this as an insult, i write left handed but throw with my right hand. Im sure there is a term for this but cant remember. But for a long time i thought i was ambidextrous.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              You think that is bad, get this...i can also wiggle my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Unfortunately, ambidextrous is usually caused by lack of oxygen at birth. Also, i dont think true ambidextrous exists.

I dont mean this as an insult, i write left handed but throw with my right hand. Im sure there is a term for this but cant remember. But for a long time i thought i was ambidextrous.
                Lack of oxygen at birth in my case is 100% correct. As a kid I could not work out why I had dreams of not being able to breath until my mother told me about the birth. However, may or may not be the cause. I write and draw equally well with both hands and can easily write mirror writing with both hands without effort.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Lack of oxygen at birth in my case is 100% correct. As a kid I could not work out why I had dreams of not being able to breath until my mother told me about the birth. However, may or may not be the cause. I write and draw equally well with both hands and can easily write mirror writing with both hands without effort.
                  Did or do you have trouble deciding on which hand to hold the knife and fork with? Is it just writing? Do you have one side stronger that the other?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Did or do you have trouble deciding on which hand to hold the knife and fork with? Is it just writing? Do you have one side stronger that the other?
                    No trouble with a knife and fork because we were a strict family regarding eating etiquette eg: knives, forks and spoons in a proper set table, no-one would ever hold a knife in the left hand. However writing, drawing, painting and using a mouse, I rotate like now... however, items like cameras are predominantly for right hand use only.

Comment

Working...
                    X