• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for my fellow left handers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    How does that affect your golf? Can you play with both sides?
    I play right sided its my strongest side, im definitely not ambidextrous just mixed handness or cross dominant.

Funnily enough my optician recently said i was very right eye dominated. I was taught to lean to the right and have the left eye on the golf ball.

Changing that so im more central and have my right eye on the ball has really helped especially with my driver. Though it does shorten the swing, which may help to.
    Last edited by woohoo; 14 August 2020, 19:37. Reason: Wrong bit of info and this is prob the most boring comment I've ever written.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I play right sided its my strongest side, im definitely not ambidextrous just mixed handness or cross dominant.

Funnily enough my optician recently said i was very right eye dominated. I was taught to lean to the left and have the left eye on the golf ball.

Changing that so im more central and have my right eye on the ball has really helped especially with my driver. Though it does shorten the swing, which may help to.
      After meeting you I'm surprised you can't look and the ball and the flag at the same time...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        After meeting you I'm surprised you can't look and the ball and the flag at the same time...

Oh come on. That was only after the 9th pint*.

* Of shandy.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X