• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mor On of the year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mor On of the year?

“ Donald Trump, I need a miracle or something,” Slyman, a 29-year-old Boston man, said during his June 11 chase across Massachusetts and New Hampshire, in remarks captured on a livestream.

“QAnon, help me. QAnon, help me!”

It’s not clear what set off the police chase, but Slyman appears to have been convinced by QAnon theories that the government was out to kidnap his children. Inspired by videos he had watched online, Slyman warned his children during the chase that the police were coming to abduct them—or maybe just shoot them in a staged killing. In return, they begged him to pull over. His daughter even tried to grab the wheel of the minivan and drive it off the road after he accused her and his wife, who had dived out of the vehicle at the start of the chase, of being agents of the nefarious cabal that QAnon believers say controls the world.

“They want to make us crazy,” Slyman said, “but I’m not crazy. My wife and my daughter were a part of it.”

Desperate, Slyman’s daughter told her father she was working for the mythical cabal in a failed attempt to scare him into stopping the minivan. Then Slyman told his children, who ranged from 8 months to 13 years old, about the QAnon belief that a video of Hillary Clinton and aide Huma Abedin eating childrens’ brains was discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. “

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...-stealing-kids

FFS

You moron!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

“ While McConnell was in jail, a Children’s Crusade associate named Trace Remington filmed a welcome sign for the town where the jail is located—Ellsworth, Wisconsin, the “cheese curd capital” of the state—ominously noting nearby signs for a local cheese curd festival and claiming that they were satanic symbols.

“Ellsworth Cheese curd festival,” Remington said. “What’s in the codeword ‘cheese,’ people? If you know anything about anything, ‘cheese’ is little girls in the world of pedophilia.”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You moron!
        Judges are not allowed to participate!

Comment

“ Followers of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon believe Hollywood and Democratic elites take a psychedelic drug called Adrenochrome harvested from the fear of children.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-qa...ting-from-kids

Is there a South Park episode about QAnon nutjobs? Probably not as it’s not possible to parody parroty

Comment

Nutters, which is why Republicans like them as they're easy to control. Expect the Tories to embrace Qanon in the not too distant future

302 Moved

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

We should have an impartial commission to examine these things. Can we really be totally sure that all "conspiracy theories" have no foundation in fact? The rich and powerful, individuals or companies, will always slew things to their own advantage.

Scientists never take backhanders to provide the required results? Not so sure.

PS Nah! Then the impartial commission would be taking backhanders. Just don't believe a word anyone says, much simpler.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 15 August 2020, 19:25.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You either believe or don't so pretty impossible to have impartiality for these things
                Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                We should have an impartial commission to examine these things. Can we really be totally sure that all "conspiracy theories" have no foundation in fact? The rich and powerful, individual and companies, will always slew things to their own advantage.
                Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  The rich and powerful, individuals or companies, will always slew things to their own advantage.
                  That's a conspiracy theory!

Comment

More history. Gibbon could tell you.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X