• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Communism in action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communism in action

North Koreans ordered to hand over pet dogs to be killed for meat as country hit by food shortages | Daily Mail Online

North Koreans are ordered to hand over ‘decadent and bourgeois’ pet dogs so they can be killed and ‘provided to restaurants for meat’ as the country is rocked by food shortages

• Dictator Kim Jong-un announced in July that owning a pet is now against the law
    • Authorities are identifying homes with dogs in Pyongyang and rounding them up
    • Some of the dogs are sent to state-run zoos or sold to dog meat restaurants
    Farewell Fido!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I'm surprised any of them can afford pets.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's a bit ruff
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Odd that they can feed the dog but not themselves

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          They should be on the London streets.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            The regime in North Korea is appalling and many atrocities are carried out however, there are also a significant amount of fake news generated about North Korea and this smells like another one.

In a similar way I have spoken to foreigners who go on about some fictitious accusations about British history. I tell them, why make up fake history when there are so many real atrocities to quote.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              The regime in North Korea is appalling and many atrocities are carried out however, there are also a significant amount of fake news generated about North Korea and this smells like another one.

In a similar way I have spoken to foreigners who go on about some fictitious accusations about British history. I tell them, why make up fake history when there are so many real atrocities to quote.
              What makes it smell fake? Seems quite plausible right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                It's from the DM
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                  I will wait for Trump to endorse it. Then I will know it's fake.

Comment

Dogs need to fight back

Comment

Working...
                    X