• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

eek

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Seriously, if you don't like it here, **** off elsewhere. This country offered you refuge when you deserted your responsibilities in your home country. If that isn't enough for you then there are plenty of other countries that have stone walls for you to crash your car into.

FOATW
    What responsibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What responsibilities?

National Service to the Motherland. You came to this country as a deserter.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

National Service to the Motherland. You came to this country as a deserter.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          That won't change the facts.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

That won't change the facts.
            There are no facts - in Russia they check passports on exit too, any “deserter” would be stopped at border. In fact you won’t get “foreign” passport issued if there are problems like you’ve baselessly alleged.

Russia also got old system of registering where people live - police can check if your passport got local registration stamp, and men won’t get registration before local army unit checks military id and registers that person there first.

Without local registration access to many services curtailed.

So you don’t have any facts actually, including alleged “refuge” thingy.

No surprises here since you are not the sharpest tool in a shed

Comment

Originally posted by folly View Post
              eek, I have come to this thread because cojak closed the felicitas thread down (wadr, closed it down wrongly (or at least prematurely) - and (again wadr) eek that is down to you!)

eek, Why can't you simply, openly, candidly,.... TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!?? (Or believe you know?)

cojak, I know the thread has heated up but please reconsider and reopen it?
              where is this thread? Looks like I am missing out on some fun.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                where is this thread? Looks like I am missing out on some fun.
                It’s locked...

Comment

Originally posted by folly View Post
                  eek, I have come to this thread because cojak closed the felicitas thread down (wadr, closed it down wrongly (or at least prematurely) - and (again wadr) eek that is down to you!)

eek, Why can't you simply, openly, candidly,.... TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!?? (Or believe you know?)

cojak, I know the thread has heated up but please reconsider and reopen it?
                  Oh great. That's all we need. Another tax avoiding paranoid whiner... Pay attention to this folly. You have safe space where only helpful people may post, not those who will use invective that precedes this. Be aware that many people are not on your side and in General, they've carte blanche to express themselves. I personally hope you defeat this.

But wind your neck in.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Seriously, if you don't like it here, **** off elsewhere. This country offered you refuge when you deserted your responsibilities in your home country. If that isn't enough for you then there are plenty of other countries that have stone walls for you to crash your car into.

FOATW
                    #Kremlin stooge
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Sorry, who is eek fellating?
                      Anyone after a few pints I here

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X