• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5G nutters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5G nutters

"“This is a case about how an officer and an agency within the US Government ‘privatized’ the First Amendment by teaming up with Facebook to censor speech which, under the Bill of Rights, the government cannot censor,” the group, which calls itself Children’s Health Defense (CHD), said in its lawsuit.

It accused The Zuck of conspiring with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Big Pharma and Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) to “suppress vaccine safety speech” as well as the health risks associated with 5G and wireless networks.

The proof of this conspiracy are “warning labels” and fact-check buttons that regularly appear alongside Facebook posts made by the group. Facebook doesn’t take down the posts but that doesn’t matter because the mere suggestion that their claims may not be grounded in science, or reality at all, is akin to government censorship, the group claims."

https://www.theregister.com/2020/08/...ued_factcheck/

It's getting tiresome to hear Mor Ons constantly asserting that their First Amendment rights are being violated, don't they read books or got banned by Google?

"The First Amendment text reads: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”"

Pretty clear really.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's getting tiresome to hear Mor Ons constantly asserting that their First Amendment rights are being violated
      Stop frequenting US sites then. This is contractoruk

There are no first amendment rights here. And frankly, even the most deluded posters aren't that bat tulip crary.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TheRegister.co.uk redirects to .Com these days

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Stop frequenting US sites then. This is contractoruk

There are no first amendment rights here. And frankly, even the most deluded posters aren't that bat tulip crary.
          Don't forget Alfred.

Comment

5G fruitloops are in the same category as Monaco-domiciled covid cretins.

Comment

This made oy larf

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Cor, I fancy that Rhino.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X