• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holy cow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow!

This is from my local newspaper, you couldn’t make this up.

Lancashire dairy farm apologises to Hindus for hosting 'yoga with cows' fitness class | Lancashire Evening Post

Absolutely nuts. Cows are huge, hefty animals and if you're doing downward dog and you're in its way, you're a gonner.

It is not safe to loiter about a field full of cows. What idiot farmer thought that was a good way to earn a few extra quid?

Comment

I'm not sure what I think about this story, but when I have decided, I will feel very strongly and be massively offended.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Absolutely nuts. Cows are huge, hefty animals and if you're doing downward dog and you're in its way, you're a gonner.
        Now....if it’s a bull

Comment

It is not safe to loiter about a field full of cows. What idiot farmer thought that was a good way to earn a few extra quid?
          I have been involved with 1 or 2 farm conversions and diversification's.
          When you talk to the owners and ask the question "What have you considered in diversification?" you get some totally bonkers responses.
          There are plenty of idiot farmers out there.
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

It is not safe to loiter about a field full of cows.
            Don't be such a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I'm not sure what I think about this story, but when I have decided, I will feel very strongly and be massively offended.
              I will take the opposite opinion and tell you that you are a moron on the Brexit forum.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Is that all, no udder news?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Too mooch about nothing

Comment

I thought this story was all bull, then i thought perhaps the newspaper was being lazy and milking it. But there could be moo to this story.

On a serious note as L said, cows are bloody dangerous.

Anyway, religion bad, cows bad, yoga bad. Pilates is ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X