• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official DimPrawn hands in his badge to CUK thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official DimPrawn hands in his badge to CUK thread

Well, as you most probably know, I'm a permie now.

I have no intention of returning to contracting, if anything I will retire, die or move to a plan b before that happens most likely.

Therefore it's time to call it a day here. It's all woke expat liberal apologist hand-wringing liberalism here anyways....

You could call it a permie flounce....

Good luck all!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I have no intention of returning to contracting, if anything I will retire, die or move to a plan b before that happens most likely.

Therefore it's time to call it a day here. It's all woke expat liberal apologist hand-wringing liberalism here anyways....

Good luck all!

Sad to see, will you behave like a pervy german expat and shove your hand up a sockie or a hundred?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Good luck. Hope you know what you're doing.

Comment

Good luck all!

It's like a poor man's Sas flounce.

Comment

It's the end of an era, may God bless you on your way.

I'm still holding the colours but I don't know how much longer I can last.

Adieu.

Comment

ta-rar

Comment

.. It's all woke expat liberal apologist hand-wringing liberalism here anyways....
              Not so, it only seems that way because the WELAHWLs moan and thcweam the loudest!

Just wait until Trumpy wins again. The chorus of pitiful wails will be like something out of a Greek tragedy.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Wishing you all the best
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

...don't eat Yellow-Snow...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I'm always amused at the narcissism behind "as you most probably know" posts. Er, no, we're not all that interested.

I didn't even think you had the ability to be a contractor, never mind someone taking you on a a permanent member of staff.

That being said, all the best Remember your training: "Do you want fries with that?"

Comment

Working...
                    X