• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First signs of going senile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First signs of going senile

I delayed making an large online bill payment all week until the GBP gained against the Euro only to remember that recipient is also GBP.
    Last edited by Paddy; 23 August 2020, 10:04.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I delayed making an large online bill payment all week until the GPB gained against the Euro only to remember that recipient is also GPB.
    Whats a GPB??

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
      Whats a GPB??
      Gross Product of his Butt?

Comment

You should do all your business with Venezuela or Zimbabwe.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I thought an early sign of senility was launching Google* and then forgetting what you were going to look for

*Other search engines are available

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

But the second sign of senility is not being able to remember any!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              But the second sign of senility is not being able to remember any!
              any what?

Comment

I thought an early sign of senility was launching Google* and then forgetting what you were going to look for

All the bloody time!!!

usually with around 10 browser tabs open.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Now what did I come in here for?
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Now what did I come in here for?
                    Probably looking for your glasses. Accounts for 96% of my activity.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X