• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday morning doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday morning doom

Can't see anything obvious on the Mail Online, but someone must have some surely. AtW needs cheering up!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

This one: Full stop is 'intimidating' to young people who interpret it as a sign of anger, linguists say | Daily Mail Online

All my text messages are now going to have big **** off full stops

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's school doom week.

You can tell the rest of the week is going to be "YOUR KIDS WILL BE DEAD BY THE SECOND DAY" headlines.

Comment

Can't see any obvious doom news today. Never bothered to click his links so maybe atW made it all up, covid etc does not exist and everything in the world is perfect.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

FTSE is up 1.8% .... must be pretty doom for Scooty
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Here we go: asteroid approach November 1st:

Asteroid heading our way right before Election Day - CNN
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Here we go: asteroid approach November 1st:

Asteroid heading our way right before Election Day - CNN
              NASA is controlled by Soros and Gates.

Comment

It's ok, Wonder Woman will save us!

New Wonder Woman 1984 trailer offers first look at Kristen Wiig’s Cheetah | Ars Technica

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

so Wonder Woman, beyond the Thunderdome? Is Tina Turner doing the music?

There can be only one...

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Racists - Academics demand Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory are BANNED from Last Night of the Proms | Daily Mail Online
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X