• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VAT dues for SC Clearance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT dues for SC Clearance

Hi All

I am going to get job in Govt sector which requires SC Clearance and client wants to process for it. I have some debts with HMRC, and some personal loans due since long time. Does it cause any issues? Will SC just rejected in case of any issue or cause any issues personal to find any job other than govt.

FYI - this is IT Contractor job

Stone me.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by 514910445 View Post
      Hi All

I am going to get job in Govt sector which requires SC Clearance and client wants to process for it. I have some debts with HMRC, and some personal loans due since long time. Does it cause any issues? Will SC just rejected in case of any issue or cause any issues personal to find any job other than govt.

Was a grasp of English not a requirement for the position?

Comment

Originally posted by 514910445 View Post
        Hi All

Poor sockie effort - far too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Sadly I'm not sure. Even sockies don't ask stupid, I'll thought out and poor researched questions like this.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Have a look at its previous posts.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
            X