• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"this general bout of self-recrimination and wetness”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Yet they are managing to have someone sing you will never walk alone and another song.
    To quote you:
    Tired old moaning, typical.

Basic trolling Greg, you are much better at it than this.
    To quote you:
    Of course you can sing it with a singer. Just balls from the bbc to cover up their stupidity.
    To quote you:
    Moan, moan, moan, that's all you do
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But which bits are causing the distress? The conductor's views? The BBC source? The founder of an orchestra? The music critic?
      You seem to be confused.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        To quote you:

To quote you:

To quote you:

Moan, moan, moan, that's all you do
        Must of took you ages to do that.

Comment

You seem to be confused.
          I'm confused as to what in that article could possibly cause distress. Perhaps you could advise.

Comment

I'm confused as to what in that article could possibly cause distress. Perhaps you could advise.
            I’m not sure why you want me advise you about distress.

Comment

I’m not sure why you want me advise you about distress.
              You seem to be struggling to explain what is problematic in that article. And if you're honest, it's pretty thin gruel, isn't it?

Comment

You seem to be struggling to explain what is problematic in that article. And if you're honest, it's pretty thin gruel, isn't it?
                Greg, go back a second, who is distressed? If someone in this thread is distressed you should ask them and not me.

Ive made my points and provided you a link.

Comment

Greg, go back a second, who is distressed? If someone in this thread is distressed you should ask them and not me.

Ive made my points and provided you a link.
                  You can't seem to explain where the problem is.

We can agree perhaps on the word "fury" if you prefer it to "distress".

Last edited by Old Greg; 26 August 2020, 12:50.

Comment

You can't seem to explain where the problem is.
                    Ahh is that what you find distressing? Well I’ve made my points and not repeating myself. If you want to question the comments happy to respond. Are you less distressed now?

Comment

Ahh is that what you find distressing? Well I’ve made my points and not repeating myself. If you want to question the comments happy to respond. Are you less distressed now?
                      It's a shame you don't want an honest discussion. I'm clearly referencing the distress (fury if you prefer) expressed by those who favour retaining the two songs in the LNOTP.

It's still not clear what is problematic. You haven't said, and you won't say. Be honest, it's just a Jobsworths Cancelling Christmas nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X