• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"this general bout of self-recrimination and wetness”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    From an urban dictionary :

Yep, describes Ziggy down to a 't'.

Probably explains why so many ex military/war vets are more likely to be xenophobes and nationalistic

Is this the left's definition of Xenophobic which means challenging cultures living in the UK that refuse to obey UK law is Xenophobic? Or not wanting illegal migrants lying to gain access to our country is Xenophobic? I think most ex forces would disagree with that definition.

Maybe we can agree you fall into the definition of a feckwit?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Whorty, where did I mention getting upset about songs not being included in a concert?

Looking through your posts it appears you lost an argument yesterday and then started to deflect using me as your target.

Just because you believe something to be true, that doesn't make it so.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Is this the left's definition of Xenophobic which means challenging cultures living in the UK that refuse to obey UK law is Xenophobic? Or not wanting illegal migrants lying to gain access to our country is Xenophobic? I think most ex forces would disagree with that definition.

Maybe we can agree you fall into the definition of a feckwit?
        Triggenare refuses to work for Jews, so I expect he has all sorts of unpleasant views. Doesn't mean of course that you can extrapolate to ex services folk in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Triggenare refuses to work for Jews, so I expect he has all sorts of unpleasant views. Doesn't mean of course that you can extrapolate to ex services folk in general.

Anti Semitism is unacceptable as well. Though its normally popular with the Left or Far right.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Anti Semitism is unacceptable as well. Though its normally popular with the Left or Far right.
            I'll choose who I'm willing to work for.

Nice case of "whataboutery" there OG.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
              With a two-fingered salute to the BBC, Vera Lynn's rendition of 'Land of Hope and Glory' has now entered at No.1 in the British iTunes chart

The Mash is on the button as per usual.

A MAN who is trying to upset woke liberals by getting Rule Britannia to the top of the charts has failed to realise no one gives a toss about them anymore.

Norman Steele is convinced that getting the song to number one will prove something despite the fact that following the charts went out with buying vinyl singles from Woolworths.

Steele said: “I won’t be happy until Rule Britannia is at number one and performed on Top of the Pops every Thursday for weeks, with a suitably patriotic dance by Pan’s People.

“The lunatic left are trying to force us to accept their wacky beliefs as usual. They say it’s all about the genuine risk of spreading coronavirus by singing at the Proms, but I can see through their Marxist propaganda.

“I’m badgering all my friends to buy Rule Britannia on iTunes, even if everyone ignores download charts because Ed Sheeran’s drivel can fill the entire top 20.

“When it’s top of the hit parade all the young people will be listening to it and realise we Brits have all the best songs. It’ll probably be the end of rap music.”

Steele is currently checking online charts every 15 minutes to see if Rule Britannia is in the top 10 yet, while the government continues to blithely run the country into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                I'll choose who I'm willing to work for.

Nice case of "whataboutery" there OG.
                But you choose who you're willing to work for on the basis of some views which suggest you have mental health problems:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...tchet-job.html

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  But you choose who you're willing to work for on the basis of some views which suggest you have mental health problems:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...tchet-job.html
                  Really? Based on that you've deduced that I have mental health problems? Where did you obtain your degree in Psychology?

Just a quick question, have you read the Talmud?

Comment

Most ex-forces would probably disagree with the xenophobes' definition (whether the xenophobe is ex-forces or not).

I'm sure the moderate right/left and the liberal party have their fair share.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Really? Based on that you've deduced that I have mental health problems? Where did you obtain your degree in Psychology?

Just a quick question, have you read the Talmud?
                      Sometimes you see somebody on the street and you can tell by their behaviour and demeanour that they probably have mental health problems - you don't need a degree in psychology for that. Sometimes it's the same on the Internet.

Quick answer: no. Longer answer: I don't need to read the Talmud to know that Jews are not '...in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.'

HTH
                      BIDI (due to your delusions which are probably driven by your likely mental health issues)

Comment

Working...
                      X