• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"this general bout of self-recrimination and wetness”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"this general bout of self-recrimination and wetness”

Strange that you "Labour Luvvies" haven't latched onto this but I'll post it for sh*ts and giggles!

BBC Proms: Boris Johnson on instrumental Rule Britannia - BBC News

Before the BBC remove all trace.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

BBC stupidity again.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Strange that you "Labour Luvvies" haven't latched onto this but I'll post it for sh*ts and giggles!

Now that you've posted the link, Soros will make the BBC keep the story, to make you look like a paranoiac.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Now that you've posted the link, Soros will make the BBC keep the story, to make you look like a paranoiac.
        Just because you're not paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you! #JustSaying
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

It was Boris blowing his dog whistle for his faithful hounds .... glad to see you heard the call
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            It was Boris blowing his dog whistle for his faithful hounds .... glad to see you heard the call
            We had a thread on this the other day. It's fun to watch the gammonocracy lose their tulip because a few people are exercising their freedom of speech about a couple of songs.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              BBC stupidity again.
              The actual story has been missed by the offended right.

Due to Covid, there will not be the usual large crowds at LNOTP.
              So, if the crowds aren't there singing, then the crowds aren't there singing.
              Proms 2020 Live Last Night of the Proms - BBC Proms - BBC
              It will not be possible to have an audience at the Royal Albert Hall.
              The Beeb have managed to troll Wailers everywhere on it.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think it's great that Boris came out and said that. There is this air of general moaning, negativity, fake or false outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  The actual story has been missed by the offended right.

Due to Covid, there will not be the usual large crowds at LNOTP.
                  So, if the crowds aren't there singing, then the crowds aren't there singing.
                  Proms 2020 Live Last Night of the Proms - BBC Proms - BBC

The Beeb have managed to troll Wailers everywhere on it.
                  It's a confected "outrage" story of the right, presumably to distract from the Tory government's failures around Covid and the negotiations with the EU / associated planning.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I think it's great that Boris came out and said that. There is this air of general moaning, negativity, fake or false outrage.
                    I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                    X