• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any golfers in CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rearden Metal View Post
    A word of warning about joining a club vs using the municipal course.

Obviously at a private members club, the facilities are a cut above and the social life is great. It all comes at a cost though because memberships aren't cheap - I'm paying £3k pa for mine.

Which makes it all the more galling when you find out that, on one of the biggest golfing weekends of the year, no play is possible because the club is hosting a tounament.

I'm sure the clubhouse will be full of a lot of disgruntled members kicking the walls this weekend.
    FOG

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ight=clubhouse

Comment

For somebody who knows nothing about golf nor has any interest in the game, you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time on a thread abiut golf.

Sling yer hook.

Comment

For somebody who knows nothing about golf nor has any interest in the game, you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time on a thread abiut golf.

Sling yer hook.
        FOG

Comment

Sling yer hook.
          FOG.

Comment

Working...
          X