• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White silence is violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'''White silence is violence''': Viral videos show protesters confronting outdoor diners in DC

WASHINGTON (FOX 5 DC) - At least two videos have gone viral that appear to show groups of protesters confronting outdoor diners in D.C. Monday night.
    In one of the videos shared on Twitter Tuesday by Washington Post reporter Frederick Kunkle, a large group of protestors crowd around a woman sitting outside of a restaurant in Adams Morgan, shouting: "No justice, no peace" and "White silence is violence!"
    nice where are the police with Batons when you need them?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

You don't live in the US so stop complaining.

Oh feck we have the clown as PM...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This story came up on reddit.

Lots of violence going off in the US at the moment. Quite worrying as there seems to be a trend of it following over here.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Lots of violence going off in the US at the moment. Quite worrying as there seems to be a trend of it following over here.
        Trumpy must be chortling with glee on the quiet. There's considerable evidence that many would-be Democrats, and a lot of blacks, are fed up and worried about the extremist carry on, mostly orchestrated by white Marxists and gullible groupies, and are planning to vote Republican.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          The white militias with rifles moved in to Kenosha, and have begun shooting the kinds of people you mention. BLM have had it good for a while. One sided looting and violence. It’s going to get harder for them, now the militias are moving in, with police approval.

https://twitter.com/savantifa/status...937261568?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I notice British press have been very quiet about Kenosha and Portland. I suspect they want to discourage the copying of BLM actions like last time.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
              The white militias with rifles moved in to Kenosha, and have begun shooting the kinds of people you mention. BLM have had it good for a while. One sided looting and violence. It’s going to get harder for them, now the militias are moving in, with police approval.

https://twitter.com/savantifa/status...937261568?s=21

I don't want nutters from either side thinking they can ignore the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
                I notice British press have been very quiet about Kenosha and Portland. I suspect they want to discourage the copying of BLM actions like last time.

I suspect if they started this sort of thing in a Weatherspoons some squaddie would rearrange their teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I suspect if they started this sort of thing in a Weatherspoons some squaddie would rearrange their teeth.
                  Given the age of most patrons of 'spoonies, they'd likely have to rearrange their own teeth (dentures) first
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Seems familiar

Comment

Working...
                    X