• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GB News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB News

Should make some people here happy...

Rivals plan Fox News-style opinionated TV station in UK | Media | The Guardian

Further control of the media and dumb people by tax avoiding billionaires
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

This is hugely significant.

If this happens, the election that happens in 10 years will feature a fascist candidate giving his campaign speech in front of an audience at Number 10 festooned with flags and signs. Every speaker at the convention will have the same last name as the candidate and the party manifesto will be "whatever the candidate says, we agree."

Comment

I thought we already had a fascist government.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        You aint seen nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
          You aint seen nothing yet.
          He's been listening to David Icke again.

Comment

It's the lizzards I tell ya.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              It's the lizzards I tell ya.
              They're only the pawns of George Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Should make some people here happy...

Rivals plan Fox News-style opinionated TV station in UK | Media | The Guardian

Further control of the media and dumb people by tax avoiding billionaires
                It'll be on such a high channel number that the knuckle-dragging masses won't be able to find it.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  It's a bit of a stretch to describe a government which includes the comedy duo of Williamson and Shapps as 'fascist'.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    It's a bit of a stretch to describe a government which includes the comedy duo of Williamson and Shapps as 'fascist'.
                    Perhaps in the style of "'Allo 'Allo".
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X