• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Stupids Are Back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heil Natler!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm with Vetran on this. I think you're wrong NaT.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        You think Vetran isn't stupid? Jolly good.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nutters and fascists in Berlin yesterday: https://twitter.com/democ_de/status/1299812390440185856
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Nutters and fascists in Berlin yesterday: https://twitter.com/democ_de/status/1299812390440185856
            No. I was in Basel.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm not. He's not.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I'm not. He's not.
                Two wrongs don't make a right.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right.

A couple of mistakes make a NAT though...
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Does every thread have to turn into a slanging match? It's getting really very tedious. Whatever happened to someone sharing something they thought interesting and there being some reasoned debate over it that didn't turn into a personal handbag fest?

Opinions will always vary and you're not going to help anyone see another point of view if you slag off the speaker rather than rationally challenge the opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Does every thread have to turn into a slanging match? It's getting really very tedious. Whatever happened to someone sharing something they thought interesting and there being some reasoned debate over it that didn't turn into a personal handbag fest?

Opinions will always vary and you're not going to help anyone see another point of view if you slag off the speaker rather than rationally challenge the opinion.
                      Bollocks...

Oh, sorry, I meant I agree totally. We seem to be getting increasingly swamped by super sensitive criticism-averse orchidophones lately. Mostly based on nonsense they've read in the Grauniad.
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X