• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Stupids Are Back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stupids Are Back

Anti-lockdown protesters calling coronavirus a 'hoax' gather in London | Metro News

Thousands of coronavirus-deniers have gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square to protest against lockdowns and vaccination programmes. The ‘Unite for Freedom’ rally started at noon and called for an ‘end to Government lies’ and the ‘restoration of all freedoms.’

Speakers include David Icke and Piers Corbyn.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Anti-lockdown protesters calling coronavirus a 'hoax' gather in London | Metro News

Thousands of coronavirus-deniers have gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square to protest against lockdowns and vaccination programmes. The ‘Unite for Freedom’ rally started at noon and called for an ‘end to Government lies’ and the ‘restoration of all freedoms.’

Speakers include David Icke and Piers Corbyn.
    Evolution in action.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Can we encourage BLM and Extinction rebellion to come to the Party?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Can we encourage BLM and Extinction rebellion to come to the Party?
        XR coming to the party and going extinct as a result would be ironic.

BLM? Now you just sound racist. I'd ban you for it, but I think you're just exemplifying Sue Ellen's thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          XR coming to the party and going extinct as a result would be ironic.

BLM? Now you just sound racist. I'd ban you for it, but I think you're just exemplifying Sue Ellen's thread title.
          You just sound like the mob baying at the lady in the Diner. Do I have to raise my arm in the air to comply otherwise you ban me?

Brave diner who REFUSED to be intimidated by BLM mob tormenting her over dinner in DC | Daily Mail Online

so which one is you?

If you insist I support a Marxist organisation with some unpleasant motives that is protesting because a convicted armed robber who pointed a gun at a pregnant women's belly and spent 5 years in prison, who resisted arrest while being intoxicated with opioids and died while being restrained poorly by the police then no I won't, go ahead and ban me if you wish.

From the facts we know so far his skin colour was not important to his death despite what the activists choose to claim. Mr Floyd seems to have been an unpleasant person who met a death that was unfortunate, illegal and very sad to those who loved him but hardly surprising considering his life choices.

Comment

You just sound like the mob baying at the lady in the Diner. Do I have to raise my arm in the air to comply otherwise you ban me?

Brave diner who REFUSED to be intimidated by BLM mob tormenting her over dinner in DC | Daily Mail Online

so which one is you?

If you insist I support a Marxist organisation with some unpleasant motives that is protesting because a convicted armed robber who pointed a gun at a pregnant women's belly and spent 5 years in prison, who resisted arrest while being intoxicated with opioids and died while being restrained poorly by the police then no I won't, go ahead and ban me if you wish.

From the facts we know so far his skin colour was not important to his death despite what the activists choose to claim. Mr Floyd seems to have been an unpleasant person who met a death that was unfortunate, illegal and very sad to those who loved him but hardly surprising considering his life choices.
            That imagie triggers me everytime I see it. I was off one one like Vesuvius when I saw the vid.....
            That said is being really angry at this the same as being triggered or are they different things. Either way... bunch of utter twats.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I see twitter is learning about the British union of fascists.

The BBC thought Bowie was a style icon...

Changes: David Bowie as a style icon - BBC Culture

Comment

You just sound like the mob baying at the lady in the Diner...<continue dribbling incoherently for a further 94 pages>
                I'm sorry that you feel intimidated by my opinion that you're stupid. Would you like a safe place?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I'm sorry that you feel intimidated by my opinion that you're stupid. Would you like a safe place?

I don't feel intimidated by your opinion, I would have to respect it first. For that you need to be evidence based not just based on your prejudice.

I do find your bullying attitude unpleasant and reminiscent of BLM & the NAZI rise to power. Sad you don't see that for your self.

You throw accusations around that you think I am racist based on my NOT SUPPORTING a bad organisation like BLM who repeatedly make accusations based purely on skin colour. That seems just a tiny bit racist to me! Do please try to defend it, we could do with a laugh.

I suppose you think people are racist because they don't support the IRA or the PLO?

You see I don't consciously judge people by colour good or bad just by their behaviour. I explained why I believe Mr Floyd died, I have yet to see any concrete evidence produced that it had a racial motive by the Police. Incompetence seems to fit so much better as an explanation.

Comment

I don't feel intimidated by your opinion, I would have to respect it first. For that you need to be evidence based not just based on your prejudice.

I do find your bullying attitude unpleasant and reminiscent of BLM & the NAZI rise to power. Sad you don't see that for your self.

You throw accusations around that you think I am racist based on my NOT SUPPORTING a bad organisation like BLM who repeatedly make accusations based purely on skin colour. That seems just a tiny bit racist to me! Do please try to defend it, we could do with a laugh.

I suppose you think people are racist because they don't support the IRA or the PLO?

You see I don't consciously judge people by colour good or bad just by their behaviour. I explained why I believe Mr Floyd died, I have yet to see any concrete evidence produced that it had a racial motive by the Police. Incompetence seems to fit so much better as an explanation.
                    Dear Mr Stupid

I hope this clarifies the matter:

Your comment about BLM could appear racist
                    If I thought you'd really made a racist comment, I'd ban you
                    Because I don't think you're actually racist, I don't think your comment was really racist.
                    Therefore I didn't ban you, and you were in no danger of being banned.
                    I think you're just one of "The Stupids" referenced in the thread title.

Although I think your reaction is a little over-hysterical, I'm so sorry you feel that such behaviour is equivalent a small subsection of bullies in the BLM and the entire rise of nazism.

Hugs and Kisses

Herr OberstammfenstrüdelweissweinmalcolmXschwarzkraft NAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X