• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those who can't claim anything, for whatever reason.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who can't claim anything, for whatever reason.

ExcludedUK | An Inclusive Alliance for the Excluded

Is this like a food bank ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Is this like a food bank ?

ExcludedUK is a grassroots volunteer-run not-for-profit organisation working towards bringing about an end to the exclusions in the UK Government’s Covid-19 financial support measures across all employment statuses, circumstances, professions and industries. These exclusions have led to significant disparities within the support offered, resulting in unfairness, injustice, discrimination and severe hardship for those affected.

Comment

All exclusions (and support) will end in November. Job done!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
          ExcludedUK is a grassroots volunteer-run not-for-profit organisation working towards bringing about an end to the exclusions in the UK Government’s Covid-19 financial support measures across all employment statuses, circumstances, professions and industries. These exclusions have led to significant disparities within the support offered, resulting in unfairness, injustice, discrimination and severe hardship for those affected.
          So your looking for handouts like the the permie workers got, money for sitting about all day drinking or going to the beach ?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            So your looking for handouts like the the permie workers got, money for sitting about all day drinking or going to the beach ?

I wouldn't turn it down.

Comment

I was expecting a thread about public sector inside IR35 gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I was expecting a thread about public sector inside IR35 gigs.
                I expected a reach a round at least

Comment

Working...
                X