• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK can become like Singapore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As in official perverts flogging naked young men until they bleed.

'My beating was so brutal I can't sit': British ex-public schoolboy, 31, left with horrific injuries after being caned 24 times while tied naked to a frame in a Singapore jail describes his barbaric punishment.

British ex-public schoolboy, 31, left with horrific injuries after being caned in Singapore | Daily Mail Online
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Some people pay for this

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      Some people pay for this
      "some people", eh?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        "some people", eh?

Hey leave NAT out of this!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

As in official perverts flogging naked young men until they bleed.

British ex-public schoolboy, 31, left with horrific injuries after being caned in Singapore | Daily Mail Online
          Every single one of the reader comments on those articles said the UK should dish out the same!

I agree actually, we should bring back birching and the cat o' nine tails. It would save billions of pounds in futile jail time or pathetic community service.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Every single one of the reader comments on those articles said the UK should dish out the same!

I agree actually, we should bring back birching and the cat o' nine tails. It would save billions of pounds in futile jail time or pathetic community service.
            I'm not too sure, I actually learnt a lot when I did community service. How to cut sheep toenails, how to repair tractors, a lot about land management and my greatest task was restoring an antique William Morris fireplace which was eventually used in a Laura Ashley photo shoot.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

I'm not too sure, I actually learnt a lot when I did community service. How to cut sheep toenails, how to repair tractors, a lot about land management and my greatest task was restoring an antique William Morris fireplace which was eventually used in a Laura Ashley photo shoot.
              Well, true. I renovated the Houses of Parliament during my community service, and moved Westminster Abbey a foot to the left to make room for a new traffic calming measure, which I'm proud to say I installed single handed. But I still reckon a caning or a lick of the cat would be more effective for most offenders (not us, naturally).
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

When I was at school they still had corporal punishment. Usually it was collective corporal punishment for the sins of one pupil. Caning of individuals was prevalent for not learning times tables or being late to class. Corporal punishment never made any difference to the bad boys and they bragged about it.

Corporal punishment still exists in the USA and is used against male and female students in high school for minor offences such as late homework. The teachers are usually christian fundamentalist perverts who like spanking girls.

Those who profess Corporal punishment is a good thing should be the first to receive it for dropping litter, smoking in public or speeding offences.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

..., we should bring back birching and the cat o' nine tails.....
                  To be fair, we did bring it into Singapore in the first place.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    I think spanking is sexual perversion
                    Is that why you do it (consensually of course).
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X