• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Social distancing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    So despite his recent brush with death (Death, unfortunately being busy at the time), the fat useless Bozo has done his best to spread CV19 amongst the ERG Government followers.

Someone email Death, quick, see if he can fit a couple of dozen in, like.
    Want a read receipt??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Want a read receipt??
      Yes please.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hurray! I live in a Covid death camp!

‘Covid calculator’ says Kensington and Chelsea is London's biggest hotspot risk | London Evening Standard

Comment

Couldn't happen to a nicer borough (I used to work in a shop in Kensington and the local well-heeled Kensington people are the scum of the Earth for the most part).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I'm so glad no-one bleats about me on twitter when I forget my face mask or such like.
            Sorry, are we still talking about during the pandemic?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X