• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New rules from my dentist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Well, that's me told:

Should you attend for an appointment -

::
    For comparison, here is the Apollo launch and lunar insertion checklist

It is a bit longer, but not much!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Should I worry if the dentist keeps getting 1202 alarms?
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Your bullying of vetran is reminiscent of the NAZI rise to power.
        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I shall attempt to stop bullying him. But he's such an open goal, so often and in so many ways.
        Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Strange that was what the Rugby team used to say about you. Every third encounter with NAT was a conversion...
        The lot of you can sod off and take your bun fight somewhere else. I'm blaming OG for starting it and the rest of you for rising to it.

Comment

The lot of you can sod off and take your bun fight somewhere else. I'm blaming OG for starting it and the rest of you for rising to it.

Sorry Miss!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I went last week. It was a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Sorry Miss!
              You should be!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You should be!

ooh are you going to punish me
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  For comparison, here is the Apollo launch and lunar insertion checklist

It is a bit longer, but not much!
                  The print outs looks like it's from the thermal printer for the ZX81.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'll include a trigger warning next time,

Comment

Well, that's me told:

Should you attend for an appointment -
                      • Try to avoid public transport if possible.
                      • To visit the clinic you must be completely asymptomatic: free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. If you have any of these symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the practice but please call or email for advice.
                      • We will ask you to wear your own face covering before arrival.
                      • Please do not bring shopping bags or other non-essential items.
                      • Please attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult).
                      • Please attend punctually at the time of your appointment to avoid waiting in the practice unnecessarily.
                      • We will ask some questions to screen your general health before the appointment and when you enter the practice.
                      • We will ask you to use hand sanitizer on entering and wear shoe covers.
                      • Your temperature will also be taken. Should this be above the normal range, then we will ask to reschedule your appointment.
                      • Please maintain social distancing in the communal areas as marked.
                      • If all floor markers are in use then patients must wait outside the practice until called. Seating in the reception area is very limited and has been arranged for your safety and so that it complies with the Government’s social distancing guidelines.
                      • Water will be dispensed by the receptionist on request only.
                      • We will encourage you not to use the toilet unless it is an absolute necessity.
                      • Try to avoid touching your face whilst on the premises.
                      • Should you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue; throw the tissue away immediately. Then wash your hands or use a hand sanitising gel.
                      • You will have to operate the doors with your elbow. Each door with public access has elbow handles in place.
                      • New patients will have to fill, sign and email back the medical history and Covid-19 consent form prior to their scheduled appointment. Existing patients will update their medical history and sign any relevant consents, including the Covid-19 consent once the enter the clinical room.
                      • We will either require prepayment for all treatments in full prior to any treatment being carried out or encourage contactless forms of payment including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
                      • Appointments will be longer due to enhanced cleaning between patients and maintaining social distancing.
                      • All staff have appropriate PPE.
                      • Enhanced cleaning protocol at start of day, between patients and end of day.
                      • You should inform us immediately please if you get any COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days from your appointment.
                      • There is an extra PPE fee per appointment of £10.
                      • These protocols are in place until December 2020 when they will be reviewed.
                      Your dentist clearly doesn't know you very well...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X