• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New rules from my dentist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm surprised the hygienist is prepared to see you. My dentist is still doing emergency appointments only, and I've no idea when YG2's orthodontist appointment will be rescheduled.
    Me too. But they emailed to say appointments were available so I booked one.

Comment

Visiting mine tomorrow. I need to phone when I get there as they keep the door locked, and follow a 1-way system wearing a mask.

Seems pretty reasonable.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

The elbow operated door thing did make me laugh.
        That was bollocks. Normal domestic door handles, like they've always been.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          That was bollocks. Normal domestic door handles, like they've always been.
          You should have banged into the door repeatedly like a 1980s video game NPC.

Comment

Old Greg is subtly sabotaging this thread because he has a wobbly tooth, and he's long overdue for a checkup, but is terrified of dentists!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Old Greg is subtly sabotaging this thread because he has a wobbly tooth, and he's long overdue for a checkup, but is terrified of dentists!
              Busted.

Comment

Working...
              X