• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide Building Society August 2020 House Price Index

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Can you please chart 1/5 equalling 12.5%?
    And he wants us to take him seriously with his financial advice
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      There are children in the UK that go to school without Breakfast and malnourished. It is a shameful state of affairs for a 1st world country. Yet we're spending billions on absolute sheet. Grew up in a poor household, the arguments, the shouting, always about money. Moved out the minute time and law would allow. That's no start to have.
      There are. But far far fewer than in the past. It used to be the norm, now it's something we highlight.

Do Scottish schools not provide breakfast for such kids? Seems a poor kind of country.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        And he wants us to take him seriously with his financial advice
        Even poops can't be that thick!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          There are. But far far fewer than in the past. It used to be the norm, now it's something we highlight.

Do Scottish schools not provide breakfast for such kids? Seems a poor kind of country.
          No they do not. You're expected to eat before attending school. We go to school for education, not eating.

It is the simple things that make a difference.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No they do not. You're expected to eat before attending school. We go to school for education, not eating.

Hard to learn if you haven't eaten, unless what you want to teach the kids is that the state doesn't GAS that they haven't eaten.

Comment

Maybe they should take some 'lessons' from the devloped world, where schools are there to care for children's needs and routinely offer breakfast clubs. I didn't realise Scotland had such a poor education system, progressive utopia that it is.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Maybe they should take some 'lessons' from the devloped world, where schools are there to care for children's needs and routinely offer breakfast clubs. I didn't realise Scotland had such a poor education system, progressive utopia that it is.
                Don't blame Scotland. It's just pooper being ignorant as per usual.

Magic Breakfast Scotland Launch | Magic Breakfast

Comment

There are children in the UK that go to school without Breakfast.
                  It's called "fasting". Are you not up to date with the latest dietary trends?

Comment

Breakfast clubs are plan B. Plan A is having meals with family.

And plan B above is only for primary schools.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 4 September 2020, 11:15.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Breakfast clubs are plan B. Plan A is having meals with family.

And plan B above is only for primary schools.
                      So you were talking tulip again.

Comment

Working...
                      X