• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The End Of Cummings?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    An Englishman's word should be sufficient.
    how can you tell when an Englishman's lying?

Comment

Seeing the title of the thread I had to think if I wanted to click on it.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

[Note: Every time the government has tried to introduce ID cards back in the UK it's failed and there have been loads of protests.]
        Have they tried to make the ID card cover blue?

Comment

A digital ID is not really an ID card though? I've used these digital ID verification tools (as I'm sure others have) for things like DBS checks and it's a right faff having to re-do it every time. And I already have a government gateway ID (though I don't know what it is).
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

One positive thing is that this sounds like a colossal project (and waste of money) so I would expect some chunky contract opportunities.

Given it's government, project delays will be guaranteed so get ready for 24-36 months of safe income.

Mmm...unless infosys already have their chubby greasy hands all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              how can you tell when an Englishman's lying?
              When he says he hasn't come to steal your country?

That should appeal to the Celtic Fringe.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I see yet another of Ye UglyMother****erOfDowningStreet's little protoges has just departed his job due to posting that it's time the plod were using real bullets on the hoi polloi.

10cc- Rubber bullets - YouTube
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  When he says he hasn't come to steal your country?

That should appeal to the Celtic Fringe.
                  nah, when his lips move.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                    One positive thing is that this sounds like a colossal project (and waste of money) so I would expect some chunky contract opportunities.

Given it's government, project delays will be guaranteed so get ready for 24-36 months of safe income.

A certain Ms Dido Harding will be put in charge.

Due to her track record they will scrap it due to the IT feck ups and the legal challenges.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      A certain Ms Dido Harding will be put in charge.

Due to her track record they will scrap it due to the IT feck ups and the legal challenges.
                      Outsourced of course...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X