• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shiny happy people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shiny happy people

This'll suit a few miserable gits and whining snowflakes on here.

Hair salon told it 'cannot advertise for a happy stylist' - BBC News

Bob Ross would have been most disappointed.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      This'll suit a few miserable gits and whining snowflakes on here.

Hair salon told it 'cannot advertise for a happy stylist' - BBC News

So you're back to fruit picking?

Comment

A happy stylist? Good job she didn't ask for a chatty one with a primary interest in people's holidays.

Comment

Happy as in gay I suppose

Comment

Quite right. Us miserable unfriendly gits deserve a chance in life.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A DWP spokesperson said: "We mistakenly advised a customer to amend a job advert but have since offered to repost the original copy and apologised for the error."
              The u-turn was after someone complained to the DWP that it is also discriminatory to advertise for a stylist in case non-stylists think they cannot apply.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
              X