Not Only Are They Corrupt They Are Married To Stupid Not Only Are They Corrupt They Are Married To Stupid
Posts 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,567

    Default Not Only Are They Corrupt They Are Married To Stupid

    Tory MP Chloe Smith's husband thinks coronavirus is 'mental illness' | Metro News

    Tory minister’s husband thinks coronavirus is ‘most likely a mental illness’

    The husband of Tory minister Chloe Smith has claimed coronavirus is a ‘most likely an outbreak of mental illness’. Sandy McFadzean, who married the MP for Norwich North in 2013, attended last weekend’s march against lockdown restrictions. Thousands gathered in London for the Unite For Freedom protest, calling for an end to social distancing, track and trace and the use of face masks. Mr McFadzean has previously retweeted posts describing the Government as ‘globalist puppets’ and ‘tyrants’, the Eastern Daily Press reported. Mr McFadzean, who is employed by Credit Suisse as a vice president, wrote on Twitter: ‘Covid-19 is most likely an outbreak of mental illness.’
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Tory MP Chloe Smith's husband thinks coronavirus is 'mental illness' | Metro News

    Tory minister’s husband thinks coronavirus is ‘most likely a mental illness’

    The husband of Tory minister Chloe Smith has claimed coronavirus is a ‘most likely an outbreak of mental illness’. Sandy McFadzean, who married the MP for Norwich North in 2013, attended last weekend’s march against lockdown restrictions. Thousands gathered in London for the Unite For Freedom protest, calling for an end to social distancing, track and trace and the use of face masks. Mr McFadzean has previously retweeted posts describing the Government as ‘globalist puppets’ and ‘tyrants’, the Eastern Daily Press reported. Mr McFadzean, who is employed by Credit Suisse as a vice president, wrote on Twitter: ‘Covid-19 is most likely an outbreak of mental illness.’
    Any word about his stance on Brexit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post

    Any word about his stance on Brexit?
    Yes, he thinks that in the unlikely event of Brexit ever becoming a possibility, Remaining would be best.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 4th September 2020 at 07:47.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Halo Jones is NOT a disguised employee

    Halo Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    2,800

    Default

    Norwich, well that explains it; N4N!
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Any word about his stance on Brexit?
    This isn't a Brexit thread.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  6. #6

    Fingers like lightning

    PCTNN 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Any word about his stance on Brexit?
    He thinks it's also a mental illness

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    This isn't a Brexit thread.
    But it could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    xoggoth is a fount of knowledge

    xoggoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    xoggoth towers
    Posts
    13,933

    Default

    He's totally right. This mental illness is clearly being spread by an Illuminati of giant lizards using 5G.
    bloggoth

    If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    He's totally right. This mental illness is clearly being spread by an Illuminati of giant lizards using 5G.
    I thought it was George Soros, the Clintons, Obama and Gates who are spreading it using 5G masks and their vaccine programs. Only Trump with his coded messages on twitter can save us.

    Edited to say: I forgot to put in Biden's and Harris part on spreading Covid but they are puppets like Kim Jong-un.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •