• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Losers and suckers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Said Minny, making up tulip about the other guy.
    Both points are true.

And you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Both points are true.

And you know it.
      No. You're just talking tulipe again.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
        They lost because they didn't campaign for a critical part of the population that Trump did. It's quite clear Trump campaigned for key voters in key states and Clinton didn't bother and disparaged those people every chance she got.

It's happening again. White working class won Trump in 2016 and Democrats are back out there telling the White working class they are the scum of the earth and everything wrong with the USA in 2020.
        The funny thing is that they are losing the Latino vote, Trump will probably get 40%. Many are aspirationally white and can't be arsed with this bend the knee crap the democrats are fetishising,

Also Biden's "I'm a catholic but I've no problem with terminations up to 9 months" is not going to go down well with 20 kid Mexican mothers.

Biden makes Theresa May look like election magic.

Comment

Sad...

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          The funny thing is that they are losing the Latino vote, Trump will probably get 40%. Many are aspirationally white and can't be arsed with this bend the knee crap the democrats are fetishising,

Also Biden's "I'm a catholic but I've no problem with terminations up to 9 months" is not going to go down well with 20 kid Mexican mothers.

Biden makes Theresa May look like election magic.
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Said Minny, making up tulip about the other guy.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X