• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Losers and suckers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losers and suckers

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

It's not a great look for a Commander-in-Chief who dodged the draft with poorly heel spurs.

I thought you'd agree with him, given your constant demeaning of the UK veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      I thought you'd agree with him, given your constant demeaning of the UK veterans.
      Trump is referring to the heroic war dead, not to the cretinous spud bashers who lurk on CUK.

HTH

Comment

ah, so they're ok if they're dead then, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          ah, so they're ok if they're dead then, you mean?
          You're weird.

Don't try to think or use logic. They're not your strong suits, so stick to what you know best.

Comment

My granddad used to call boiled sweets 'suckers'

Comment

That's pretty bad if he said that, but hard to know for sure, since it's all anonymous sources from a left leaning media organisation owned by a democrat donor. If it gets verified that he actually said those things from a credible source thats gonna hurt his support from his base.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                That's pretty bad if he said that, but hard to know for sure, since it's all anonymous sources from a left leaning media organisation owned by a democrat donor. If it gets verified that he actually said those things from a credible source thats gonna hurt his support from his base.
                From the Graun:

Both Elizabeth Neumann, a former assistant secretary of counter-terrorism in the Department of Homeland Security, and Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff in that department, said the account was true, asserting that Trump’s low opinion of soldiers killed and wounded in combat was well-known inside the administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You're weird.

Don't try to think or use logic. They're not your strong suits, so stick to what you know best.
                  funny, that's exactly what large corporates pay me for.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    From the Graun:
                    Yeah that sucks for him then. I gotta imagine thats not gonna sit well with a large number of his base.

Comment

Working...
                    X