• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fibre Broadband renewal options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post

They are willing to keep the current price of £32.40. I said EE & Plusnet are offering the same for £27. ..
    FFS are you really quibbling over £5 ?!

No wonder the country is in such a mess when so many people are such penny-pinching misers!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

No wonder the country is in such a mess when so many people are such penny-pinching misers!
      Agreed ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

That is sixty pounds a year that could be spent at Greggs, which as I understand props up the UK economy.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Agreed ffs
          I partially agree, £5 is not much albeit us giving them the money does not mean that we'd get better services. And you'd still be shafted at the next renewal.
          I think that overall the reason services are so poor in here is that people are pushovers and they still believe that it is a free open market backed by capitalism. Which is not.

maybe we should compare the cost as well...

it's just the same old boys sharing profits between them and the monopolies that have been around for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Agreed ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

ok big spenders, we hear you. Please go back to sleep.
            Last edited by css_jay99; 9 September 2020, 20:08.

Comment

Working...
            X