• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Syphon the python - cross your legs warning!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syphon the python - cross your legs warning!

poor chap

Thai man is bitten on the penis by a python while sitting on the toilet | Daily Mail Online

Thai man is bitten on the penis by a python while sitting on the toilet, leaving his bathroom sprayed in blood

• Siraphop Masukarat, 18, was bitten by the snake on Tuesday evening
    • He yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom in Nonthaburi, central Thailand
    • Teenager was rushed to hospital to have the injury on his penis treated
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

There was always a danger when people started using these fishing lures that animals would get a taste for meat & two veg (slightly NSFW).
    Zanlure 1pc 7g 15g 28g 36g dd metal spinner spoon lure fishing lure with feather hook sea fishing Sale - Banggood.com
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Glad we don't have those in UK.

oh wait...

Stray 5ft python found at Islington house round boiler

Woman wakes to find 3ft python in Kensington bed

Comment

There's so many weird perves out there I suspect some blokes might liker sticking their thingies in a python's mouth.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Are you trying to tell us something, xogg?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

"No, I had to send the python up there to get the hamster as it got stuck..."

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Chuck Norris gets bitten on the penis by a python.. Python dies...
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Chuck Norris gets bitten on the penis by a python.. Python dies...
                Python mistook Chuck’s Penis for another Python no doubt

..also, I wonder how many devs have looked at this thread thinking it was about coding

Comment

Working...
                X