• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hands. Face. Space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands. Face. Space

Another new slogan for you all to learn, why don't they just write a little jingle...(it actually came out in July but was overshadowed by 'Eat Out To Help Out):

'Hands, face, space' slogan to be hammered home as winter approaches | Metro News

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Hands. Face. Space.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Isn't it a bit odd that we are we supposed to sneeze into our elbows and then bump elbows with others instead of shaking hands? How much of this virus has been transmitted via elbows?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Isn't it a bit odd that we are we supposed to sneeze into our elbows and then bump elbows with others instead of shaking hands? How much of this virus has been transmitted via elbows?

Are you saying it’s actually elbowla?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          There's probably very British etiquette which elbow you foul, and which you proffer. Akin to not eating curry with your poo hand in foreign lands.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Next up is 'Operation Moon-shot' ...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Bozo the Clown: the gift that never stops giving.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Next up is 'Operation Moon-shot' ...
                    Which is code for: probably not going to happen. Which seemed to be made pretty clear in the conference.

BBC News are saying rapid tests do not exist yet, but that's categorically untrue.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X