• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are the British such Mugs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    Any thing to say with substance Gregg?

You don't know old smeg very well do you?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      You don't know old smeg very well do you?
      He should, he's been on the forums for years under different guises.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

British Mugs.

Pottery Mugs - Ceramic Coffee & Tea Mugs | Emma Bridgewater UK
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Any thing to say with substance Gregg?
          You're a whiny pole choker. There's a recent outbreak of them on CUK, so you're in good company.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You're a whiny pole choker. There's a recent outbreak of them on CUK, so you're in good company.
            Are you 60 years old or something that's seriously not very funny kind of thing an old failed 80's children's TV presenter would say. ooohhh you whiny pole choker, you ooohhhh.

Maybe get a life. I mean a real one and maybe a girlfriend I'm sure their's one out there even for you.

Comment

OOOhh get yourself a mug why don't you, maybe it could say stay calm you lost get over it.

or maybe bend me over im good for it.

Comment

Are you 60 years old or something that's seriously not very funny kind of thing an old failed 80's children's TV presenter would say. ooohhh you whiny pole choker, you ooohhhh.

Maybe get a life. I mean a real one and maybe a girlfriend I'm sure their's one out there even for you.
                Are you an angry incel or something that's seriously not very funny kind of thing a middle aged virgin living at home with their Mum would say. ooohhh get a girlfriend, ooohhhh.

As it happens, my wife says I'm not allowed to get a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Are you an angry incel or something that's seriously not very funny kind of thing a middle aged virgin living at home with their Mum would say. ooohhh get a girlfriend, ooohhhh.

As it happens, my wife says I'm not allowed to get a girlfriend.
                  Dude there is no way you are in a relationship, married to this forum yes but a real life civil partnership no way.

Comment

Dude there is no way you are in a relationship, married to this forum yes but a real life civil partnership no way.
                    You've read 30 books about relationships, and suddenly you think you're an expert.

Comment

OOOhh get yourself a mug why don't you, maybe it could say stay calm you lost get over it.

or maybe bend me over im good for it.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X