• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV19 Testing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey we have one of Mrs V customers presenting with a cough.

Now looking for a test.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Test came back negative, thankfully. Cheers for your comments.

His cough has subsided, he is eating everything in the fridge and is fighting with his sister.

Yep, both are back to school tomorrow.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        hey we have one of Mrs V customers presenting with a cough.

Now looking for a test.
        Good luck. Test centres seem empty*, but no tests available in the entire country.

*Twickenham stadium certainly was at the weekend, and according to a neighbour, so was Chessington.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

tulip ton of test available in Aberdeen apparently. Luckily Aberdeen is a stone throw away for most.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
            tulip ton of test available in Aberdeen apparently. Luckily Aberdeen is a stone throw away for most.
            That's a lot further than Barnard Castle, and I'm sure there's an irony there somewhere...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              That's a lot further than Barnard Castle, and I'm sure there's an irony there somewhere...
              Does it involve breaking the law in a very specific and limited way?

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
                They are apparently sending people from Aberdeen to Twickenham, and Twickenham to Aberdeen.

So you need to put in Aberdeen if you live near Twickenham and vice versa.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

When I was looking for a test for my lad, the lady on the 119 number said the "swamped" system does become slightly quieter (hence more testing slots) after 9.30am.

She also said that around 8pm the following day's slots are released, so might be worth trying around that time. Mrs qh got my lad's slot around 6.30pm for following morning.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X