• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

revisionism is well under way.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm guessing that some of the posters here would have no objection to a Museum of Modern White Child Abusers, that told the truth about white people who have abused children. And they would object to any attempt to change it as censorship.

I would rather we had complete list of long Prison sentences & court records for child abusers regardless of colour. If for instance the abuse is institutionalised Like Saville etc then why not? That ugly perverted fecker can be on the wall of shame with the grooming gangs (of all colours), Brady/Hindley & the Wests etc.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I would rather we had complete list of long Prison sentences & court records for child abusers regardless of colour. If for instance the abuse is institutionalised Like Saville etc then why not? That ugly perverted fecker can be on the wall of shame with the grooming gangs (of all colours), Brady/Hindley & the Wests etc.

And the Catholic church?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That's another story, that's not within the mission statement of this fictional museum.

You wouldn't object, would you, to a Museum of White Child Abusers, as long as it was telling the truth about White Child Abusers?

Comment

That's another story, that's not within the mission statement of this fictional museum.

You wouldn't object, would you, to a Museum of White Child Abusers, as long as it was telling the truth about White Child Abusers?

I would object on the grounds it was racist just as I would if there was a museum of BAME child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            And the Catholic church?

If you want an exhibit for them then why not, we can add witch finding, the inquisition, Aztec child sacrifice and the peri-pubescent marriages in Islam if you want.

Comment

I would object on the grounds it was racist just as I would if there was a museum of BAME child abuse.
              So would you want the museum to censor the truth?

Comment

So would you want the museum to censor the truth?
                No I would want it to present all the facts without prejudice. Wouldn't you?

Comment

No I would want it to present all the facts without prejudice. Wouldn't you?
                  There are an uncountable number of facts, so it would be impossible to present all the facts. A museum has a mission statement and scope. I wouldn't expect the Shropshire County Museum to present facts about Essex or a Museum of Morris Dancing to present facts about traditional Australian Aboriginal dance. They would be "out of scope". Why wouldn't you accept a Museum of White Child Abusers that focuses on its mission statement and "scope"? They're not stopping someone else start a different museum. You either think it's fine to open this museum or you appear to be supporting what you refer to as "censorship".

Comment

There are an uncountable number of facts, so it would be impossible to present all the facts. A museum has a mission statement and scope. I wouldn't expect the Shropshire County Museum to present facts about Essex or a Museum of Morris Dancing to present facts about traditional Australian Aboriginal dance. They would be "out of scope". Why wouldn't you accept a Museum of White Child Abusers that focuses on its mission statement and "scope"? They're not stopping someone else start a different museum. You either think it's fine to open this museum or you appear to be supporting what you refer to as "censorship".

Greg you seem to be at the bottom of the barrel careful you might bump into NAT & WTFH.

Comment

Greg you seem to be at the bottom of the barrel careful you might bump into NAT & WTFH.
                      I accept your concession. You win the usual prize - your arse on a plate.

Comment

Working...
                      X