• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Kleenex however will be well used .... he must have been in a right state during the panic buying of tissues in March
    His mum buys Aldi Smartprice, not Kleenex.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I'm sure there is a coherent rant in there somewhere but I'm struggling to see it...

What I find funny is that Old Greg isn't even in the UK, he shifted to fantasy land a few years back..
      FTFY!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
        At the moment it feels like immigrants come with ten kids and sit on benefits. British hard working people cannot have kids and often have to work abroad

So the responsible are punished and the reckless are encouraged
        Oh seriously. You are not even British so stop it.

Comment

I used to be a long time contractor. Then I became a successful corporate ladder climber. Then I did a little more contracting, and then decided it wasnt for me anymore and became a successful entrepreneur.

SO BASICALLY, you're all worthless. Now drop and give me 20!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Inneresting ... I responded to Shack-thingy and you respond on his behalf ..... now if that's not evidence that you're one and the same person I don't know what is
            It's more likely they're kindred spirits.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I used to be a long time contractor. Then I became a successful corporate ladder climber. Then I did a little more contracting, and then decided it wasnt for me anymore and became a successful entrepreneur.

I bet you say that to all the boyz.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

And then you woke up back at Mum's house, and it was all a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  And then you woke up back at AndyW's Mum's house dungeon, and it was all a dream.
                  FTFY
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    FTFY
                    Those allegations about the cellar were NEVER definitively proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Those allegations about the cellar were NEVER definitively proven.
                      True. You couldn't positively identify him with the gimp mask on.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X