• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    What about the other one?
    Maybe the other one too. When you reach the boundaries of all known cretinism, it's hard to distinguish which is the bigger cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Maybe the other one too. When you reach the boundaries of all known cretinism, it's hard to distinguish which is the bigger cretin.
      We must soon accept that there are no boundaries. These three new guys are way off the Vetran Scale, and a week ago, I would have doubted this was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        We must soon accept that there are no boundaries. These three new guys are way off the Vetran Scale, and a week ago, I would have doubted this was possible.
        Quantum cretinism, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Schrödinger's Cretin.

Comment

Schrödinger's Cretin.
            Heisenberg's uncretincy Principle?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Fella, you're a dick. Just because someone doesn't agree with you they're anti-contractor? What a prize pillock.

Your problem is you don't like paying your fair share of tax, even when that is comparatively low compared to someone doing the same role as a permie; suck it up buttercup, you've still had it good for 20 years. Stop complaining, tweak your business model and get on with life.

The world changes, if a business wants to survive it will need to change too - don't like it? Close your company and do something else.
              Or more politely move abroad and use your skill set in a low tax country. Leave London for holidays and for housing benefit families

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Quantum computing blockchain big data and AI powers the automated responses from old Greg

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                  Or more politely move abroad and use your skill set in a low tax country. Leave London for holidays and for housing benefit families
                  or just Feckoff.
                  i thought you'd gone already.
                  how hard is it to operate a fecking door? FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                    To paraphrase BR14 ..... watch the door doesn't smash your arse as you leave
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      To paraphrase BR14 ..... watch the door doesn't smash your arse as you leave
                      jawohl herr lieutenant (Salute)

Marching On the double sir

Comment

Working...
                      X