• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Fella, you're a dick. Just because someone doesn't agree with you they're anti-contractor? What a prize pillock.

Your problem is you don't like paying your fair share of tax, even when that is comparatively low compared to someone doing the same role as a permie; suck it up buttercup, you've still had it good for 20 years. Stop complaining, tweak your business model and get on with life.

The world changes, if a business wants to survive it will need to change too - don't like it? Close your company and do something else.
    First up this is a contractor forum, the clue is in the name.

Second up, to my original point why are there so many anti-contractors on here, either they are bitter and twisted or just plan sad and have nothing better to do.

Finally why are so many people jealous of contractors, it's the rich who don't pay tax, its the privileged in this country who don't have to work hard like the rest of us. IR35 is another way to ensure the rich get richer and richer.

The amount contractors make is pocket change in the grand scheme of things. I want everyone to do well which is more than can be said for a lot of people on this forum. Wake up grow a set off balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post

Second up, to my original point why are there so many anti-contractors on here, either they are bitter and twisted or just plan sad and have nothing better to do.

Finally why are so many people jealous of contractors, it's the rich who don't pay tax, its the privileged in this country who don't have to work hard like the rest of us. IR35 is another way to ensure the rich get richer and richer.

The amount contractors make is pocket change in the grand scheme of things. I want everyone to do well which is more than can be said for a lot of people on this forum. Wake up grow a set off balls.
      I agree. I be come to live with the fact that general is a zoo best avoided. You won’t get intelligent discussion on here. Best to hang out in the other business accounting area

I wish there would be discussion about fx rates investments equities fixed income trading with eu or pensions or commercial property and residential property prices but no. This forum is about atw and Wandsworth protégés
      Last edited by LondonPM1; 16 September 2020, 18:38.

Comment

Wake up grow a set off balls.
        how many are in a set?
        meatballs, disco balls? what kind, exactly?
        and how are they grown? from seed? balllings? grafts?

Twat.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          how many are in a set?
          meatballs, disco balls? what kind, exactly?
          and how are they grown? from seed? balllings? grafts?

Twat.
          Zero proved by induction. QED

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
            Zero proved by induction. QED
            i know you struggle with English, so i'll help.
            which part of 'feck off you twat' are you having difficulty with?

Comment

i know you struggle with English, so i'll help.
              which part of 'feck off you twat' are you having difficulty with?
              I’m cleaning my riffle lieutenant for the long march out the door. Much quickness and plenty cheapness guaranteed

Comment

Heisenberg's uncretincy Principle?
                A hitherto undiscovered lower energy level of cretinism. Must be some kind of phase change.

Leave London for holidays
                Why. It's a crap place.

Speaking as one of the rich privileged. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. Peasant.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mate, I've been contracting for well over a decade, but just because we're both contractors it doesn't mean we think the same. You're clearly an idiot and I have nothing in common with you.

I know you struggle but I'll try to keep it really simple for you. Try this .... being anti you, does not mean someone is anti-contractor. You do not represent all contractors. If you're still struggling with this, go ask your Mom to explain it to you
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I agree. I be come to live with the fact that general is a zoo best avoided. You won’t get intelligent discussion on here. Best to hang out in the other business accounting area
                    And yet here you are again. Fella, no one is forcing you to read or post on here.

I wish there would be discussion about fx rates investments equities fixed income trading with eu or pensions or commercial property and residential property prices but no. This forum is about atw and Wandsworth protégés
                    Start a thread then. You want to discuss these topics, start an intelligent thread - or do you need someone to do it for you?

What do you want to know about pensions? My wife is a highly qualified and experienced pensions expert. Post up some intelligent questions and I'll see what she thinks
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      And yet here you are again. Fella, no one is forcing you to read or post on here.

Start a thread then. You want to discuss these topics, start an intelligent thread - or do you need someone to do it for you?

What do you want to know about pensions? My wife is a highly qualified and experienced pensions expert. Post up some intelligent questions and I'll see what she thinks
                      With respect I tried to start a thread on the perm contractor tax topic to try and touch some of these subjects.

But all of the AndyW mums sockies come out of woodwork and terrorise the thread

Comment

Working...
                      X