• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You couldn't make it up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up

Closing a CV19 test centre to try and limit the damage of lorries parked on motorways and a shootstorm Brexit

Just loving the work of these Tories

Coronavirus: Ebbsfleet Covid-19 test centre shut to become lorry park - BBC News
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Closing a CV19 test centre to try and limit the damage of lorries parked on motorways and a shootstorm Brexit

Coronavirus: Ebbsfleet Covid-19 test centre shut to become lorry park - BBC News
    That will reduce the number of confirmed positive cases in the UK. The Brexit dividend keeps on giving.

Comment

I thought I was reading this headline on News Thump: "Call the police on friends and family"

What next? Labour camps for efficient working practices?

UK appears to have gone full 1930's Germany. Members of AfD would feel right at home in the UK.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Kent = a county of Brexiters. Turn the who f'n county into a lorry park and I won't mind. In fact I think the trucks should keep their engines running while they wait to go through customs.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I thought I was reading this headline on News Thump: "Call the police on friends and family"

What next? Labour camps for efficient working practices?

UK appears to have gone full 1930's Germany. Members of AfD would feel right at home in the UK.
          Farage supports AfD, so they would fit in with the Brexity part of the population.

Nigel Farage backs far-right AfD for 'historic' German election success | Nigel Farage | The Guardian

Comment

Working...
          X