• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Uk profitability

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is the OP the tedious lickspittle that was complaining about being bullied on here earlier?
    He self-identifies as a whiny pole choker, but tedious lickspittle suggests an accurate identification.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      im asking whether each time i read oldgreggs and whortys silly answers and get shown an ad whether I would have made Atw richer by the fact that an ad was served on me
      You see, it posts like this that make you a dick. You started a faux serious thread, I played the game and posted a fair response and you still whine. It's almost like you're not really wanting serious answers to your questions

As for ATW, he's not rich - I would have thought even someone as dumb as you could work that out. Here's a clue, he lives in Birmingham
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I know my birds, and that is one mighty fine great tit
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          You see, it posts like this that make you a dick. You started a faux serious thread, I played the game and posted a fair response and you still whine. It's almost like you're not really wanting serious answers to your questions

As for ATW, he's not rich - I would have thought even someone as dumb as you could work that out. Here's a clue, he lives in Birmingham
          I asked a serious question in business forum. For some reason it got moved to general

What happens next ? Four pages of nonsense from the gang of old Greg brothers and pictures of animals. And I’m the loonie one ??

Comment

I asked a serious question in business forum. For some reason it got moved to general

What happens next ? Four pages of nonsense from the gang of old Greg brothers and pictures of animals. And I’m the loonie one ??
            Well you are the newcomer / imposter - the rest of us just stick to the in-jokes.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well you are the newcomer / imposter - the rest of us just stick to the in-jokes.
              Ja ok.

For those less experienced contractors the hardest part of project success is not technical excellence but being able to effect change

Imagine joining a team where old Greg and his cohorts are the managers. How could you possibly suggest to them that moving from spreadsheets to a data platform would be beneficial is they all echo each other’s voices

Comment

Ja ok.

For those less experienced contractors the hardest part of project success is not technical excellence but being able to effect change

Imagine joining a team where old Greg and his cohorts are the managers. How could you possibly suggest to them that moving from spreadsheets to a data platform would be beneficial is they all echo each other’s voices
                You wouldn’t last long. I have no patience for whiners.

Comment

Ja ok.

It's ironic but I've spent the last 30 years taking spreadsheets and moving them to more structurally stable (and usually online) data platforms - heck the platform we now use allows us to mainly do it incredibly quickly.
                  I even do the change management side of things to ensure users actually use the new system (heck one of my solutions tracks just that in real time).

I usually find my biggest problem are the whiney tedious lickspittle pole chokers who claim to God's gift to everything - which usually ends up meaning God's gift of an Arse lickers and pole chocker.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ja ok.

Nice kool-aid your supping there.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Nice kool-aid your supping there.
                      Beer? Vodka? Whine?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X