• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North East next on the list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North East next on the list

The rules are unclear, is mingling on CUK allowed under local lockdowns?

Anyone else living in one of the restricted areas? Facebook is up in arms "but the pubs are open"... great (I thought we used to have a Guiness icon)
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

If you're in lockdown, you're only allowed a maximum of 5 people replying to your posts.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Need to lock down the fresh outbreak of cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Anyone else living in one of the restricted areas? Facebook is up in arms "but the pubs are open"... great (I thought we used to have a Guiness icon)
        Nope - although the infected zone is a mere 3 miles away so I have to be careful...

And the rules are clear - Don't meet inside houses but you can meet for a coffee or beer or meal in a public place (whether the rules are sane isn't the question you asked) before 10pm.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          If you're in lockdown, you're only allowed a maximum of 5 people replying to your posts.
          If you're going to enforce that, you'll need the full Covid-Womble kit; hi-vis, clipboard, army surplus jack-boots etc.

Don't worry, we don't need piccies, your word is enough, in this instance.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            If you're going to enforce that, you'll need the full Covid-Womble kit; hi-vis, clipboard, army surplus jack-boots etc.

Maybe he could adapt Londonpm1's Cock-Womble kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Maybe he could adapt Londonpm1's Cock-Womble kit.
              In which case we definitely don't want piccies...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Maybe he could adapt Londonpm1's schrodinger's Cock-Womble kit.
                ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Pretty sure NLyUK makes him wear that down the Docks every Friday.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Nope - although the infected zone is a mere 3 miles away so I have to be careful...

And the rules are clear - Don't meet inside houses but you can meet for a coffee or beer or meal in a public place (whether the rules are sane isn't the question you asked) before 10pm.
                    You can't meet people outside your household in hospitality venues from tomorrow in the NE.

Odd thing is Middlesborough and surrounding area is not on the list.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X