• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enough of the BS Boris.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough of the BS Boris.

When this is the lead headline of the Daily ******* Mail I suspect confidence is low in the Government.

UK Home | Daily Mail Online

The Fail turned on Boris as soon as the editor changed.

The Sunday Fail editor even allowed Starmer to write a comment piece for them....

<Rant>
    Boris is such a f***ing liar.
    </Rant>
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just saw Dido Harding on the telly.

FFS

Comment

Demand for Covid checks 'is up to FOUR TIMES the system's capacity' | Daily Mail Online

It's autumn kids go back to school and youth go to uni/college. FFS has she lived in a bunker for 52 years? Did she not go to school and university?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Demand for Covid checks 'is up to FOUR TIMES the system's capacity' | Daily Mail Online

It's autumn kids go back to school and youth go to uni/college. FFS has she lived in a bunker for 52 years? Did she not go to school and university?
          Don't forget the best brown nuggets from the nuggets:

"Kids don't get covid as easily" (yet sending 600,000 + of them into enclosed spaces might not help)

"There's no evidence, from studies, to suggest that going to school increases infection rates" (at a time where WORLDWIDE no one had been going to school, during a covid pandemic - thus what studies?)

"The Covid Alert Level plan" - was a nice plan actually, shame we didn't follow it.

"schools are safe" - we will prioritise school children and teachers for tests
          "NHS was never overwhelmed"

ah shucks, forget it. I could rant on for ages. Total travesty. Especially when Scotland upstage the whole thing with a fairly workable Test and Protect system - shame that relies on testing capactity that doesnt exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

ah shucks, forget it. I could rant on for ages. Total travesty. Especially when Scotland upstage the whole thing with a fairly workable Test and Protect system - shame that relies on testing capactity that doesnt exist.
            I hope you are using our world beating app.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              When this is the lead headline of the Daily ******* Mail I suspect confidence is low in the Government.

UK Home | Daily Mail Online

Do you write for the Grauniad ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
                Do you write for the Grauniad ?
                Nah for The Torygraph

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  The Fail turned on Boris as soon as the editor changed.

The Sunday Fail editor even allowed Starmer to write a comment piece for them....

<Rant>
                  Boris is such a f***ing liar.
                  </Rant>
                  The Sunday Fail editor took over the Daily Wail from a hard no-deal brexiter, and immediately adopted a softer approach.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X