• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LondonPM1's very own pollution thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Because your arguments aren't based on research - they are based on crap ideas that you post without checking whether what was true in the past is still true now - and it wouldn't be so bad but you continually do it even after we've called you out multiple times for posting things that are no longer correct and have been superseded.
    As confirmed by blaster correct? Working for 600 a day for 250 days is tax evasion which was the common understanding here by you included. Until I came along and said no not true.

That and what else is wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      Hahahah

What is the point of trying to engage in a discussion with people who do not want to hear or discuss it professionally

I am speaking from experience that Flat rate for me was a few % - I ve been harrassed for being tax evasion and blaster comes along to stick up for me -
      The bolded point is your problem. Ask your questions on a BunchOfIdiotsUK s so you've an audience that can connect with your posts.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Maybe you did before the rules changed but not since April 2017. You're in a net negative position after just a few hundred quid of expenditure. People on this forum did all the sums around this years ago and calculated the break even point. It was at a pitiful level.
        That can't be right, because he's maxing expenses - maybe they're all zero rated VAT.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          The bolded point is your problem. Ask your questions on a BunchOfIdiotsUK s so you've an audience that can connect with your posts.
          Or PM pooper.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Yes northernlad - BunchOfIdiotsUK are really going to talk about nuances of VAT and tax efficency - I think BunchOfIdiotsUK is in fact General where I stay away from

This is mean tto be the smart section

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Maybe you did before the rules changed but not since April 2017. You're in a net negative position after just a few hundred quid of expenditure. People on this forum did all the sums around this years ago and calculated the break even point. It was at a pitiful level.
              where is the famous thread that will have the revelation - Please do share so I can then tuck my tail between my legs

Comment

As confirmed by blaster correct? Working for 600 a day for 250 days is tax evasion which was the common understanding here by you included. Until I came along and said no not true.

That and what else is wrong??
                Reading comprehension also seems to be a problem you have. My only attack on you in this thread has been for inappropriate use of Flat rate VAT percentages after they were changed in April 2017 (at which point I switched to doing VAT the old fashioned way).
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

where is the famous thread that will have the revelation - Please do share so I can then tuck my tail between my legs

Comment

Yes northernlad - BunchOfIdiotsUK are really going to talk about nuances of VAT and tax efficency - I think BunchOfIdiotsUK is in fact General where I stay away from

You're here, so it's not that smart anymore.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I have to agree with WTFH here - the one person who turned this thread into a problem is you with every post you made about tax which wasn't anything to do with the OPs original question and sidetracked this thread as we had to correct your complete and lack of understanding how tax (and business for the matter) actually works.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X