• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unfortunately not a Darwin Award Candidate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately not a Darwin Award Candidate

Woman falls on to M25 from moving car while filming Snapchat video | UK news | The Guardian

A woman fell out of a moving car on the M25 motorway while leaning out of the window to film a video for Snapchat, police have said.

Surrey road policing officers said the woman fell from the car into a “live lane” between junction 6 and the Clacket Lane services at 1.30am on Saturday.

A force spokesman said the woman was treated at the scene by paramedics and no arrests were made.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

So it would have been preferable for her to perish?

Comment

We’ve all done stupid stuff, I am sober and only now I can remember two or three times I did worse than that but ended up ok. After a few drinks I could remember probably another 10.

Everyone it’s at a different stage in their life, and it is tough on all of us. Just because some have chosen to not grow up and are happy that way, we shouldn’t judge them. We should just lough.
      There have been very smart people that through the very thorough questions that they have asked themselves and the dark view on life have commited suicide.
      There is no right or wrong about it

That narative that some people are stupid, and they are inferior and they should die it’s just naive, superficial and only creating division.

Comment

It's a dumb thing to have done but, fortunately, the Darwin award doesn't require the nominee to die

Comment

I think the nominee does have to kick the bucket: Darwin Awards: History and Rules
          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          It's a dumb thing to have done but, fortunately, the Darwin award doesn't require the nominee to die
          Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I think the nominee does have to kick the bucket: Darwin Awards: History and Rules

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
            Dead or sterile.

My statement is still technically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Dead or sterile.

My statement is still technically correct.
              Or hideously disfigured.

Comment

or a load of old bollocks

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Or hideously disfigured.

hey you still get laid!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I hope they prosecute her for not wearing a seatbelt and the driver for due care & attention.

And yes I did silly stuff as well but I didn't get caught
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X