• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handing in me badge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a faceless stranger, I hope my words and condolences give you comfort at this difficult time.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Hi - long time since we chatted. So sorry for your news - Hope things get as settled for you as they can do. But FTC? Only joking, sounds like it’s the ideal role at the right time for you. Good luck with the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Sorry to hear that!
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

My Condolences

Comment

So sorry for your loss

Comment

That make I (and CM) very sad.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

My condolences.

In terms of the new role, I’m seeing a lot of FTC roles; they are possibly becoming the new inside IR35 gig for many. Cheaper for end co possibly but also better for you as you are saving on umbrella fees, assuming all other things are equal.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments.
                  Pogle Jnr goes back to uni at the weekend, My new job still wants its data migrated, the cats still need feeding, Bake off is back tonight.

Life goes on eh?
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X