• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Did a lot for women... not the unborn ones.

Anyways, there will be 10-14 days of "TRUMP CANNOT REPLACE THAT WOMXN BEFORE THE ELECTION" screaming.

Then he will say "yeah, let's do it after the election".

Comment

This whole thing is so weird to me. So much political bias in the people who should be the least biased people in the country. Probably need to come up with another method of selecting them.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Did a lot for women... not the unborn ones.

I know they look similar but that is Larry King.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
          This whole thing is so weird to me. So much political bias in the people who should be the least biased people in the country. Probably need to come up with another method of selecting them.
          Bit of tipex and nobody is going to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I know they look similar but that is Larry King.
            So you are saying Jews look the same?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              So you are saying Jews look the same?
              No, old shrivelled wrinklies look the same.

Last edited by Paddy; 19 September 2020, 22:36.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yes, you're right. I need to organise my /savedImages/richAndPowerfulPeopleThatLookTheSame/nonChristian/ folder

Comment

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I was just messin' around.

So it looks like he is going to pick another Catholic judge, third one in a row. That is no accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X