• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extenshun - Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extenshun - Boom

I want to share with my dear friends news of a 12 month extension! Papers received today !!!

It is for my mothers brothers uncles cat.

You can ask me any question you like (but before you go to the trouble of writing questions which intrigue your mind) I will tell you that any answers will get a profanity answer from me like FO<username>. So I have saved you some childish tit for tat

I can disclose it is a black cat and role is in security as head mouse catcher. Geography / rate / conditions are subject to strict NDAs so cant even give you any details! Maybe it is £12 an hour maybe it is 850 a day.... Maybe in china maybe in swindon.

But please all join me in celebrating this success and throw me a banana so I can feel loved

which part of 'feck off' are you having difficulty with?
    really, just FOAD.

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
        I want to share with my dear friends news of a 12 month extension! Papers received today !!!

It is for my mothers brothers uncles cat.

You can ask me any question you like (but before you go to the trouble of writing questions which intrigue your mind) I will tell you that any answers will get a profanity answer from me like FO<username>. So I have saved you some childish tit for tat

I can disclose it is a black cat and role is in security as head mouse catcher. Geography / rate / conditions are subject to strict NDAs so cant even give you any details! Maybe it is £12 an hour maybe it is 850 a day.... Maybe in china maybe in swindon.

But please all join me in celebrating this success and throw me a banana so I can feel loved
        it is well know that being a sockie is not reason to be banned, being unfunny is, so i will say...

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

careful what you wish for

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            which part of 'feck off' are you having difficulty with?
            really, just FOAD.
            WBR14S.

With knobs, bells, and whistles on.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Who will rid us of this tiresome sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Who will rid us of this tiresome sockie?
                Henry is that you?
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                X