• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yet another Splitter!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another Splitter!

Time for me to join the splitters. Too many quality posters like LondonPM1 on here for me to hang around.

Also:
    • Haven't been a contractor for quite a while.
    • Leaving the UK again to go back to Scooters land of milk & honey.

Thanks for all the fun, and some very good advice I have received over the years.

You'll be back...

Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Time for me to join the splitters. Too many quality posters like LondonPM1 on here for me to hang around.

Also:

Thanks for all the fun, and some very good advice I have received over the years.

Sockies like LPM1 are bitter and want people to quit CUK and see it become a ghost town. Don't let them win. Just set him on ignore - it works perfectly for me with Scooty
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Don't want to go down there at the moment, looks like they're possibly going into lockdown soon. Just under 50 per 100,000 and slowly going up.
        Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

Also:

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Sockies like LPM1 are bitter and want people to quit CUK and see it become a ghost town. Don't let them win. Just set him on ignore - it works perfectly for me with Scooty
          No it doesn't.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X