• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    My explanation is as follows - Not anti contractors just mean ones
    And yet you agreed with Shackattack that yes, it's your experience too that there are an inordinate amount of anti-contractors on here ....

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    There seems to be an inordinate amount of anti contractors on here, which given this is a contractors forum seems a bit of a contradiction, question is are these guys being paid to push anti contractor sentiment? Wouldn't surprise me.
    Yes its my experience as well - I generally done even bother with general anymore

It worse than the wild west mixed with Iraq. Some people here are truly mental I ve no clue how they can do a job. I wouldnt employ them running a tobacconist kiosk

You have stated many times that people are sockies which is just a euphemism for someone else in disguise.
    Not many times, but a few recently. I've not been on a forum before with so much trolling and sockies so the concept is actually quite new to me.

I was convinced that you, Shackattack and another who's name I can't be bothered to look up now are one and the same. Can probably add Hugebrain to that too.
    Last edited by Whorty; 21 September 2020, 19:36.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

LondonPM1 seems to know alot about AtW doesn't he?

Well Shacks got a permaban at last. Not the last today hopefully.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X